Date: Tuesday 25th April 2017
Location: Sage Conference Centre, Gateshead, NE8 2JR
The aims of this Symposium are to engage and involve all enthusiasts in a UK Wide development programme and secondly, to share in advanced level discussions with national and international experts about the managed of small bowel disease. CPD points applied for.
- Session 1: EQIP Quality Agenda
- Quality improvement in capsule Endoscopy
- Update on VCE training and accreditation
- Networks and Capsule Endoscopy Forum
- Session 2: Non-small bowel capsule
- Gastric Capsule
- Colon Capsule
- Session 3: Clinical Cases
- Overt bleeding and how to manage it
- Small bowel ulcerations
- Panenteric Capsule
The meeting is entirely free, registration information is stated in the above programme.